DMM Blinkie


About Me

I am a happily married woman living in South Texas, with my wonderful husband, he's the love of my life. I have 2 beautiful children that I am extremely proud of... 1 in college studying to be a math teacher and the other in high school. And of course, Harley and Kali (the dogs) round off our little family!

I've been creating for several years now in PSP. I make all sorts of things... blinkies, templates, masks, scrapkits, wordart, etc. I also run my school, PSP Party, the forum, PSP Party Central, the magazine, PSP Party E-Mag and the store, Artistically Inclined Licensing, with the help of some of my awesome friends.

We have over 200+ tutorials on the Party website and 40+ artists at the store for everyone to enjoy!!! So stop by anytime and be sure to check us out!!!

I CT For...

Places I Hang Out

Other Favorites

Forums


Blogs

Licensing Companies

Illustration store PicsForDesign.com

CILM
MPT
AMI
PSP Asylum
Intoxxikated Intentionz
Powered by Blogger.
Saturday, November 5, 2011

New Scrapkit - Neopalitan


Sami sent me this color palette MONTHS ago and my computer was being such a butt that I just couldn't do it without it crashing!  So, now I have my NEW computer and I thought I'd go ahead and give it a shot!!!  And here ya go!!!


0 comments:

Networked Blogs on FB

Pageviews past week

Blinkie Service

Click the image to find out more

Followers

Lifetime CU License